Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I will vote Pro-Life this year

This is the first year I am old enough to vote. I actually did not know how I stood on some issues. For example, with the abortion issue, I always told myself that I would never actually have an abortion, but I would also never impede someone else's decision to.

And then I saw this film and I never made the mistake of being apathetic about the issue again.



This video also sealed the deal.



When I learned about the Holocaust in class, I wondered "Where was the world when all of this was happening?" Was there anyone who said "enough is enough"? I'm realizing the same thing is going on with the abortion. There's a great possibility that kids are going to read about us in the future and say "Where was the world when all of this was happening?"

It's time for believers to stand strong on the issues and their faith. It is TIME. The world is going mad.


(This photo was shot by a man named Michael Clancy during a utero surgery to correct spina bifida. The uterus is taken out and surgery is performed.The baby came out from underneath anesthesia and reached his hand up out of the womb. Life magazine would not publish the photograph. The image negates the argument that life starts once you're out of the womb. )
_______
Photo: http://michaelclancy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment