Thursday, April 7, 2011

I like your Christ. I don’t like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.

Galatians 5:13-21 (New International Version, ©2011)

Life by the Spirit
 13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”[b] 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Amen.

    Christians who are serving a theoretical God, who have still to behold because once they behold His glory with unveiled faces that are no longer filled with theory:

    18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit

    They will be transformed. Once you desire and dwell, you behold and inquire to become more like God:

    4 One thing I have desired of the LORD,
    That will I seek:
    That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
    All the days of my life,
    To behold the beauty of the LORD,
    And to inquire in His temple.


    Amen.

    Summary of P-Mike's Saturday Night Sermon 04/09 :P

    ReplyDelete